Sunday 17 July 2011

Personal Profile

          I was born in a small village Bakhli, Tehsil Pehowa, District Kurukshetra. I come from a Brahmin family where worship and faith are two pillars of life. My dad Pandit Gangaram Sharma was the most influential man in the whole area. He served the village as Sarpanch for 25 years in a row. He was a well known politician and social activist. He is the man behind revival of River Saraswati in Pehowa. My life is laid on his principles and i live for his honor. I was very close to my mother 'Smt. Parvati Devi' and miss her very much after she left us alone on the planet.
        I am the youngest amongst four brothers and three sisters. I was brought up in a joint family and thus the religion flows in my blood. I learnt how being god-loving can change your life. I love the principles of 'Shiv Yog' and reads any stuff that teaches a different way to spirituality. I am married to a beautiful woman 'Smt. Anita Kaushik', who has filled my life with love and definitely she is my strength in all aspects of life. My only child is my son 'Akhil' who is naughty but nice. He recently got married to 'Satvika' who works with Akhil in the same educational institute.

       My biggest hobby is 'Astrology' which is my passion for life. I have read numerous books on astrology, palmistry, numerology, vaastu, etc. I am a 'Gold Medalist' in 'Jyotish Praveen' and 'Jyotish Visharad' and have distributed its knowledge amongst many pupils. I have also wrote four books on astrology but they are unpublished yet, but they will be in the market very soon. I have also written a religious book 'Mansa Tara', which is a composition of beautiful bhakti geets. 

      Now-a-days my favorite pass-time is 'Gardening', which keeps me busy and pleasant in the evening time. It takes off my tiredness of day and fills me up with new juices of life. I have planted many trees in the area and love nature. I am an explorer by nature and love traveling. I have toured across Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Uttrakhand. I love history and historical places. I enjoy watching old temples and their architectures. I have explored the world heritage caves of Ajanta, Ellora and Elephanta. Hope to see the whole 'Mystical India' in my journey of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment